Thankfulness

Tuesday for me is “Thankful Tuesday.” What are you thankful for? George Muller said “Be assured if you walk with Him and look to Him, and expect help from Him, He will never leave you.” Phillipians 4:6-7 says “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition , with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God , which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” I am thankful that today just by doing at least one thing toward a goal God has placed on my heart I will be at least one step closer to a goal I have. That goal is to live on 10% of my income and bless others with the remaining 90%. I am sitting here imagining how wonderful it will be to see that goal become a reality. What are you thankful for today? Write it down. Tell it to at least one person. Yesterday the world lost one of the best actors/comediens we had. Robin Williams was an amazing actor. But something was missing in his life. It could have been, and I am just guessing on this, that he couldn’t find one thing to be thankful for. By sharing what you are thankful for you may encourage someone to find something to be thankful for and you never know, you may save that person’s life. God bless you.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s