I talk a lot about what I’m reading. Yesterday I said that I am reading about 4 books a month. Three on an ongoing basis. Well, I decided to tell you what I’m reading and what I’ve already read.
The three books I read on an on-going basis are these:
- The Bible
- Draw the Circle: The 40 Day Prayer Challenge” by Mark Batterson
- “Think and Grow Rich Today” Featuring Napoleon Hill and Leading Experts from Around The World. One of which is my adopted big brother, Reggie Cochran.
The other books are these:
- Making my First Ten Million by Brian Carruthers. I read this one in January.
- Building an Empire by Brian Carruthers. I also read this one in January.
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. Read this in February, and a couple of times since then.
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success by Jeff Olson. Read in March.
- Money: Master the Game by Tony Robbins. I started reading this in April and I’m not quite done with this one yet.
- A Confident Heart by Renee Swope. I’m also currently reading this one.
- 13 Women You Should Never Marry by Mary Colbert. Read this one in April.
- Reversing Inflammation by Dr. Don Colbert. Read in April.
- Rock Bottom is a Beautiful Place: Testimonies of Triumph by Diane Cunningham and others
- Rock Bottom is a Beautiful Place 2: Living Your Calling by Diane Cunningham and others
- A book written by a new friend named Chris. I’ll tell this one when it is released officially.
I have read a lot of other books as well. And this list is always growing.
Books I have on my reading list are these:
- The Carpenter: A story about the Greatest Success by Jon Gordon
- Amazing Grace Discovery by John J. Hadley
- Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny by Tony Robbins
- The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul by Danielle LaPorte
- Five Wishes by Gay Hendricks
I have MANY others on my list as well. Which will happen. So, what are you reading? I would love to know. Until next time…